Awarded for the best software testing project in an agile environment.
Judges were looking for
- A clear understanding of software testing/QA challenges in an agile environment and how these have been overcome
- Concrete evidence of excellent communication between all stakeholders
- Examples of a commitment to working and learning rapidly and delivering high quality software frequently
- Verification of project goals, importance, achievements and successful results
- Illustration of how the principles of the agile manifesto have been used, i.e., ‘responding to change over following a plan’ and ‘individuals and interactions over processes and tools’
- Detailed discussion around project methodology and justification of resource choices