Established in 2010 with an aim to help organisations from various sectors improve their QA functions, QA Mentor proudly boasts of having a unique combination of 150+ offshore and onshore resources who work around the clock supporting all time zones. The company supports 250+ clients from startups to Fortune 500 organisations within nine different industries.
QA Mentor has uniquely positioned itself in the market by providing customisable QA testing services for all businesses by following a hybrid approach with flexible on‑demand testing services and solutions at low prices. By leveraging its in‑house automation solutions and tools, including a proprietary automation framework, QA Mentor is able to speed up execution time and save money for clients. This process also creates a tailor‑made solution for each client based on their specific budget and technology needs. The proprietary automation framework methodology alone includes the choice of 50 different automation testing tools and solutions to ensure that the right one is selected for a client’s specific needs. With the acquisition of a French test automation tool development company, QA Mentor now has their own test management platform as well, QACoverage.
So why do customers choose QA Mentor?
– Most economical and cost‑effective QA testing services provider.
– Has 30 different QA services, some unique to the company.
– Covers all of the world’s time zones.
– Expert knowledge of 50+ different automation tools, in offices worldwide.
– Contractual obligations for defect leakages and productivity targets.
Awards and recognitions
Recent awards and recognitions demonstrates QA Mentor’s deep commitment to clients, employees, fans and supporters around the world:
– 10 Pure Play Testing Services Providers by Gartner.
– 20 Promising QA Providers by CIO Review Magazine.
– 25 Most Recommended Quality Assurance Providers by Enterprise Outlook Magazine.
– 20 Leading Testing Providers by TEST Magazine.
– Brand of the Year 2015 by Silicon India Magazine.
– 25 Fastest Growing QA/Testing Companies by CEO Magazine.